Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kansas Trip

Richard and I are headed to Wichita, Kansas on Friday, May 31 to spend the weekend with my father's family.  This is the annual White reunion at Willie and Carla White's house.  I will be seeing many of my relatives that I only see once a year and catch up on what is happening with them.  We will be driving and I hope to take some good photos to encourage me to paint some new paintings. 

I am scheduled for a one-person exhibit in the Buda Tourism Office/Stagecoach Park in July, 2012 and I'm looking forward to seeing many of my friends and patrons at the exhibit reception.  More information on reception later.  I am presently working on a series of cloud paintings and hope to have several ready for the July exhibit.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Buda show! And I'm looking forward to seeing your cloud paintings, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete