Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New computer

My computer crashed and I have not been able to get into this account until today.  We had a good fine arts and jazz festival although I worked too hard and was sooo tired.  The art was beautiful and the jazz musicians seem to be happy with the set-up.  The audience enjoyed the music.  My son and family came by.  He was playing in a group and I got to see him and family for a few minutes.

I am still a vegetarian.  Many people ask me, "Don't you miss meat."  No, I don't miss meat, what I miss is more variety in the places I go to eat.  Most places have one or two choices for vegetarians and most are pasta+.  I would like to have some friends who are also vegetarian so we could compare notes on where to eat in this area.

I was listening to an ad while half asleep and thought, "What a crazy country we live in?"  Then I hear all the political ads that are on the TV now and I know its a crazy country.  What are we going to do?  How can we take this country back to a more sane time and place.  It seems out of control to me.  Where would I live if I didn't live here?  Don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, girlfriend. I'm an eat to live convert too, also reading the cure by timothy brantley! funny how the med doctor (fuhrman) and the naturopathic doctor (brantley) parallel each other!

    ReplyDelete