Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carribean Cruse

On February 21 my husband, Richard, and I will be leaving from Galveston on a Carribean Cruse.  Going to Jamaica, the Caymon Islands, and Cozemel, Mexico.  We are going with a group of 110 seniors, from Kyle and Buda, Texas, who are mostly friends of ours from the area.  We are planning many sessions of 42 and Mexican Train dominios games. I will be taking many photos to share and to paint from when we return.  It should be a great adventure and lots of fun.  Richard is going deep sea fishing in Cozemel while I have a Swedish massage.  I don't know the difference between a Swedish and an American massage, but will find out I'm sure. I will keep everyone informed from the ship as to how the cruise is going and send some photos as I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment