Friday, October 7, 2011

Liz's Blog

I am following my daughter-in-law, Liz' blog.  She is recovering from breast cancer and her blog "Help to Heal" is very compelling and interesting.  For anyone who has faced cancer it is informative.  She is a very beautiful and brave woman and great mother.  Take a look at her blog and give her your support.

I am once again involved with the Buda Fine Arts Festival, which is scheduled for October 22 and 23 on the greenbelt in downtown Buda, Texas.  The hours are Sat. 10-6 and Sun 10-4pm.  I will not be showing my art this year, but I'm acting a treasurer for the group and will be helping at the festival.  Please, if you are in the vicinity stop by and visit the 30 or so wonderful artists and me.  I'll be looking forward to seeing you.

Along with about 10 other artists, I have my artwork hanging in the Buda City Hall.  During the art festival there will be a quilt show in the city hall so I know it will be open, but don't know if the areas that have our art work will be open, however, it is open weekdays.  Stop by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment